The difference between moving head light and beam light1. How to use moving head light
1. Introduce the external structure of the moving head light, the base of the lampshade shell, the inlet and outlet of the signal line and the power line. There are many categories of moving head lights, including 1200 watts, 550 watts, 230 watts, 200 watts, etc. In recent years, low-power beam moving head lights have appeared, which have almost replaced the previously used 1200 watt computer moving head lights, but their application principles are the same. of.
2. Connect the power of each computer moving head light to ensure that each moving head light is powered on, and then connect it according to the inlet and outlet of the signal line in turn.
3. Connect the moving head light to the console with a signal cable.
Second, the difference between moving head light and beam light
1. The difference between beams of light
The most important thing about beam lamps is the beam of light. Bright beams of light are the pursuit of beam lamps; moving head lights, in fact, should be referred to as pattern lights of discharge bulbs, focusing on the final result of the beam of light, that is, the spot and pattern. The purpose of the two lamps is different, so the application occasions have undergone obvious changes.
2. Different light sources and different applications
The beam lamp is a metal halide lamp, and the pattern lamp is a discharge bulb. The metal halide lamp used in the beam lamp has a small beam angle and a higher light efficiency utilization rate. Therefore, even if the power is not very high, a very bright beam moving head lamp can be obtained. Because it irradiates a cone light, the spreading area is more The beam light is much larger. Assuming that a pattern light can illuminate an adult, then a beam light cannot illuminate a child.
Therefore, beam lights are more often used in explosive scenes, such as close-ups during the opening show and singing and dancing, with strobe to create a passionate visual impact. The moving head light is more to show the soft and intellectual art, enjoy the aftertaste in the soft and slow dance, through the combination of different colors and patterns, form a soft and gorgeous scene, creating a warm and romantic atmosphere.
3. Due to the difference in light effect, the actual usable distance varies greatly
The recommended working distance of beam light is 12 meters away, while the working range of pattern light is 5 meters. In the production workshop of Lishi, I can really feel that when the beam light is irradiated at close range, it is easy to feel dizzy and the light is too bright.
But the moving head light of the discharge bulb does not have this feeling. So imagine, if in a bar with a height of only three to five meters, the beam lights above the guests’ heads dangling like searchlights, and the irradiated guests are dizzy. How many people can accept it? Whether you can accept it, anyway I can't accept it.
The price of moving head lights is uneven, there are high and low, and the price gap is also quite large. When buying products, do not blindly pursue cheap products, and of course do not blindly buy products with very high prices. The quality of the moving head lights sold is not directly proportional to the price, so when choosing a product, you need to keep your eyes open, you must conduct an in-depth inspection of the manufacturer, and at the same time, you must personally test the quality of the product as much as possible before going there. buy.