Talking about the planning of stage lighting art
The stage is the world of light, and light is the soul of the stage.
With the improvement of people's artistic taste, more attention is paid to the appreciation of art. Therefore, in order to allow the broad masses of people to enjoy art, lighting art is often presented on different stages, such as theatrical stage, drama stage, and so on. Of course, the good presentation of lighting art requires the relevant person in charge to plan the lighting skillfully in accordance with the theme and relevant context of the stage performance, so as to achieve the desired effect, so that people will be infected by gorgeous, or beautiful, or eye-catching lighting, and integrate into it. Among them . From this point of view, the planning of ingenious stage lighting art is very important.One, stage lighting art planning
As a kind of artistic creation, lighting design runs through the whole stage of performance. Therefore, in order to ensure that the lighting fits the stage performance and present the lighting art more vividly, the lighting designer is required to plan the stage lighting so that in the subsequent stage performance, the lighting can fit each scene and change the scene The atmosphere is created. Of course, because the planning of stage lighting is related to whether the lighting art can be presented well, the work that needs to be implemented in the specific stage lighting planning is:
(1) Fully study the script and understand the content, form and composition of the performance. In consideration of the good presentation of stage lighting art, the study of scripts should be the most basic work in the specific lighting planning. Because only in-depth and detailed study of the script can we understand the content, form and composition of the stage performance, and then initially determine the performance style, and the corresponding stage lighting style will be clear. On this basis, focus on the analysis and understanding of the themes, ideas and conflicts of the script, and then grasp the essential characteristics of the drama in terms of lighting, combined with the evolution of the story plot, you can determine the lighting characteristics of different plots .
(2) Communicate with the director to clarify the performance concept and requirements for lighting. As the director who grasps the overall situation, his understanding of drama is very thorough and in-depth. If he communicates with him, he can understand the thought, emotion and purpose of the director, so the lighting designer will have a deeper understanding of the drama; Understand the performance scene that the director wants to present, and then you can discuss with it how to create stage lighting, then the lighting designer can master the stage lighting settings and the lighting effects to be presented; if you can understand the characters and characteristics that the director wants to create, then the lighting designer Can specifically design the application of lamps and lanterns to meet the director's requirements, that is, to enhance the three-dimensional sense of the task and highlight the emotions of the characters. In addition, in the process of communicating with the director, I can hear more about the conception and conception of the drama. This can give the lighting designer a certain amount of inspiration and creative conception of stage lighting, which is very useful for better presentation of stage lighting. Great effect.
(3) Communicate with the stage designer and the main creative staff. Scenery and light are interdependent and mutually reflect each other. Only by coordinating the two can the visual effect of drama be presented to the audience. Of course, in order to achieve this goal, prior to the specific stage lighting design, the lighting designer needs to have in-depth communication with the stage designer and the main creative personnel to understand the materials, props and scenery construction locations that need to be used in the stage scene layout; understand the main creative The personnel’s stage costumes, props, makeup and position, appearance time, etc. Performing stage lighting design on this basis can ensure the effectiveness of the design plan and create conditions for the proper application of lamps in stage performances.
Two. Steps to set stage lighting
(1) Choose a place. At the beginning of stage performances, it is often necessary to create a sense of mystery, or create a lively atmosphere, or create a scene of natural life. But no matter what kind of scene and atmosphere, it is necessary to ensure that the scene props and lighting are in place. In order to achieve this, it is necessary for the lighting designer to first select the position in the stage lighting art planning, that is, to communicate with the personnel responsible for scheduling such as stage design, stage supervision, technical supervision, etc., to determine the position of the side curtain, and then Combining with the stage scenery, reasonably select the location of the lamps and lanterns .
(2) Install lights. In the case of determining the lamp position, this article is collected and sorted by the paper alliance http://www.LWlM.cOM, it is necessary to install the lamps specifically, that is, to check the lamps in detail, and install them according to the general lamp position map when the quality of the lamps is determined to be good. Different lamps. In addition, in order to ensure that the lamps can be used flexibly and effectively, the lamp designer must plan the lamps according to local conditions to ensure that the lamps can be used effectively according to the design plan, and the use of the lamps can also be adjusted according to temporary needs.
Three, concluding remarks
Today, when people are increasingly pursuing artistic enjoyment, in order to allow the masses of the people to have a good enjoyment of art, lighting art is often presented on different stages, such as theatrical stage, drama stage and so on. Of course, the good presentation of lighting art requires the lighting designer to do a good job in stage lighting art planning, that is, to fully study the script, understand the form and composition of the performance content; communicate with the director to clarify the performance concept and requirements for lighting; The main creative personnel communicate so that the expected results can be achieved. Make people be infected by gorgeous, beautiful, or eye-catching lights and blend into it.